House with No Steps undertakes to always:
- Respect and protect your privacy
- Respect that your Will is very personal to you and your loved ones
- Respect that your family and loved ones should and will always come first
- Respect and appreciate any help no matter the size that you can support us with
- Respect that you may want to maintain secrecy about your gift although we do recommend communicating your gift to House with No Steps as well as your family and loved ones
- Respect if you choose not to become a member of the Partners in Dignity
- Use you gift wisely for the benefit of those who most need help
- Use the gift in the most sustainable manner possible
- Keep you informed of the work that we are doing in the community
- Respect that you need to take time thinking through the amount of the gift
- Respect that your circumstances may change and that you may need to change your Will
- Recommend that you get legal help when making out your Will
Include A Charity
Include A Charity is the result of 150 of Australia’s favourite charities by working together to change the way Australians think about including charities in their Will. By working together we can change charity giving forever so that over time, gifts in Wills become the norm for the many, rather than just the few.
House with No Steps is supporting Include a Charity, and is asking Australians to think about including a charitable gift in their Will, after taking care of their family and friends.